- Do we buy antiques? Yes, of course! We buy (and sell) at trade prices. If you have an item that you think we might be interested in, do please contact us at email@example.com
- How long do we take to ship? Normally two days. All our antiques, without exception, are either at our cabinet at the Quiet Woman Antiques Centre near Chipping Norton or in our bank vault in central Oxford. Hence it takes us a couple of days to retrieve them and ship them to you.
- Do we accept offers? Within reason, especially if you are a returning customer or are buying more then one item.
- Postage. We ship Royal Mail First Class Guaranteed Next Day Delivery. The cost starts at £7.50 for a small package.
- Methods of Payment. We accept PayPal, Bank Credit Transfer and Debit and Credit Cards (there is a 3% surcharge for credit card and PayPal purchases). If you would like to pay by card please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back to take payment via our PDQ machine.
- Do we sell on eBay? Yes, our eBay identifier is 7230richard. Click here to visit our eBay site. We always have watches and antiques on eBay. If we have any item on this site which is currently for sale on eBay we will usually post a link to that page. Please do not use the eBay mailing system to contact us about a watch on this site. If you need to get in contact us the address to use is email@example.com
- Do we have a mailing list? Yes, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to subscribe.